Monday, January 5, 2009

Looking for a place to call home.


My youngest left home to attend university. Now, she could have enrolled at our local Uni but unfortunately it does not offer the courses she wants so it was with lots of excitement she moved over 2,000 miles away to attend Queensland Uni. She rings me every day, sometimes several times a day, to keep me tuned to her saga of finding a place to live. Cross fingers that her search may be over after she inspects a few more places tomorrow. There are times where I am so close to begging her to come home.

She asked me today what I was doing.... well, I have been taking ownership of her room. I have reorganised her wardrobe so that I can now store my yarn in there. Basically when I have completed this task it will be my craft room and will set up the other smaller room as her bedroom.
I also have been re-discovering some of the blankets I have made. This one looks quite attractive on my bed .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers