Saturday, January 24, 2009

Serene Sunday






I say serene as tomorrow we celebrate Australia Day so I have a long weekend and no work preparation this weekend.

This week has brought me back to the reality of work and as we have a new Principal, there was no time allocated to lesson prep. We were fully engaged for the 3 days in other matters....I was worn out when it came to Friday. I am ready for Tuesday when the students begin ...my diary is covered, my timetable has been colour coded and I have planned what I am teaching for the first 2 weeks.



I am introducing my new bedspread. This time it is yoyos (Suffolk puffs ) I have spent most mornings this week cutting fabric circle and finally last night I counted the last one. I set out to use some of the fabrics in my stash and did manage to cut up at least 10 metres of fabric. Yeh...10 less metres taking up space!!!! So far I like the colour combo. I have set it aside for a while and today I am working on.....
....the red blanket and watching movies. All the motifs are completed and have 3 more rows to attach. I will keep plodding ..... hopefully, it will be completed by tonight.
SEWLines

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers